Celebrating Our 9 Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tomitytom, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Tomitytom

Tomitytom Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

EST: 2010. ~Celebrating our 9 Year Anniversary!~

[​IMG]

~~Time Flies!~~

Wow, where has the time gone? Another year has passed already, doesnt time fly!

It has been a crazy last 12 months. With a brand new server opening last November for 1.13. A Brand new spawn and the very recent 1.14 update!

It has been an extreme amount off work, not just for me, but for all of the staff team involved as well. The summer of 2019 saw our biggest server numbers since 2011. A Player count of 48 players online at once! We have met so many new faces this last year its been quite an experience, and a lot of laughs along the way!

~~The future and beyond~~

Sit back and relax, but not to much! As we have a lot planned for the next year. We are curently working on a large update for you all. A lot of new features and additions. There really is a lot to look forward to this year and next!

~~Snooze you loose~~

Throughout October there will be a few events happening such as double exp weekends, bonus voting rewards, and other events. There will also be some flash sales in the player store! These will only be broadcast on the Servers MOTD, so keep an eye for them! As they will not be active for long.

~~Thank You~~

A huge thank you to everyone. Not just the staff, but also to all of the players. We have our ups and downs with running a server, good and bad days. Thank you to everyone that shows support for me, the staff, each other, and a massive thank you to the people who have supported the server financially. It really it a massive help in keeping the server running and to continue adding updates!​

Lady_Busk likes this.
  2. DELL-40

DELL-40 New Member

congrats on 9 years looking forward to the next year ahaed

Lady_Busk likes this.
  3. Aaronjm2

Aaronjm2 New Member

Let's hope for another 9. :D

Lady_Busk likes this.
  4. Lady_Busk

Lady_Busk Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Happy anniversary to Mistyland, our most awesome server ;):)
    It´s also 3 years since I joined the server (1. of October 2016) back when we were called BritCraft and was a tiny little community. I am glad to have been a part of the journey and to see how this community has grown and is thriving. Thank you Tom <3 for keeping the server great and for all the hard work you do - you know I love you <3. And thanks to all the amazing people I have meet over the past 3 years and to the friends I found here. It feels damn good to be a part of Mistyland! Love Lady:D

5. Nazragon

Nazragon New Member

Happy Anniversary, Mistylands!!! I haven't even been around a year yet, but I am loving this server, and its wonderful community :)

Lady_Busk likes this.
  6. Spoooeeee

Spoooeeee Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Helper

Happy Anniversary! ;)

Lady_Busk likes this.
  7. Westbourne

Westbourne New Member

Happy 9th Anniversary! Seems like only yesterday it was the 8th - time flies when you're having fun :p.

Mistylands forever!

8. Seaking

Seaking New Member

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful server ❤️

9. jam8munch

jam8munch Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's amazing that we have come this far, with thanks to Tom for all his hard work, and the rest of the staff team for putting in the hours too! Not only the 9th year for the server but also coming up to 1 year running the new map!!! Enjoy the server guys and here's to the future :)