Hail from Europe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleLadyBeetle, Oct 5, 2018.

1. LittleLadyBeetle

LittleLadyBeetle New Member

Newish to Minecraft (about a month in total) though not new to gaming. Old school UO player/D&D, love Sword and Sorcery, Sci-Fi, Weird Tales, fantasy and 80s cartoons. Bit of a nerd. Avid hiker/bushcrafter.

Been totally taken with the game - building my heart out. I had no idea all these years how in depth the game was and I'm so glad I decided to finally give it a go. Haven't taken on the Ender Dragon yet..found the portal though and have all the eyes...brown trousers time!

I'm very chill, not into drama. Never joined a server before..will be nice to meet others finally.

Cheers o/

Lady_Busk, Tomitytom and jam8munch like this.
  2. jam8munch

jam8munch Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Wow great to have you here and glad you found minecraft! Hope you like it on Mistylands!

Is your username the same in game?

3. LittleLadyBeetle

Indeed it is.

I don't see whitelisting mentioned anywhere though I may have missed it. Anything I need to do before popping on? I won't be on for a few hours yet.

4. jam8munch

jam8munch Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ok well i don't know if you have joined since you posted (I didn't check forum yesterday) but there are no restrictions on joining, signing up here is just for extra info and community involvement!

5. LittleLadyBeetle

I must be simple...I've tried several times to join. I must be missing something obvious. Initially it told me 'outdated server - I'm still on 0'. I noticed something about 'bungeecord and 1.12 up in the corner so I reverted to 1.12. I connect with that and it tells me I need to update to 1.12.2. I did and tried again and then it tells me I need to update to 1.13.1. I do that and then the cycle starts again.

Sorry..it must be an obvious fix for a long time player. Any ideas?

6. Tomitytom

Tomitytom Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

The temp server is

37.187.141.64:25574

jam8munch likes this.
  7. LittleLadyBeetle