Hello Darkness my old friend...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by StiggyJack, Jun 21, 2022.

1. StiggyJack

StiggyJack New Member

Hello,

When I received my ban I told you all I would take a few weeks before even contemplating forming an appeal, to cool off from the situations in and around me. It's been over 3 months.

In the context of the ban itself, I would like to say that I do believe that I have been somewhat forgiven on a personal front by Spoo. Now I wish to get on level grounds with the rest of you.

In response to the situation that brought the ban, I would not like to bring in any excuses. I am very aware of the reason for the ban and I have apologised for it. All I ask is for my appeal to be considered. In the chance I am granted access to the server again, despite in the T&C's of the donations themselves, could you be so kind to have my emperor tag reinstated, pretty please :) ... Though I would understand if that would not be the case.

All the best,

Stiggy

2. Spoooeeee

Spoooeeee Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Helper

Heya Stiggy

The staff team have discussed your ban and have decided to lift it. However please refrain from breaking any rules in the future, as we can't guarantee an unban next time.

You may now access the Minecraft server and the Discord, if there are any issues please let us know.

Spoooeeee