Helper Application Format

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Tomitytom, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Tomitytom

Tomitytom Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

To apply for a Helper position simply reply to this thread.
    Helpers do not receive any special treatment or super powers.
    Helpers are exactly that. They help support the server and its players
    with any questions or support they may need.

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT WHEN YOU SUBMIT A HELPER APPLICATION.

SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE THE FORMAT WHEN MAKING YOUR APPLICATION.

(Click the spoiler)

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username:
    Discord Username:
    Timezone:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:
    Current In-Game Ranks:
    Year you joined MistyLands:
    Month You Joined MistyLands:
    Have You Donated Before:

QUESTIONS

Question One
    What is your current goal on the server?
    Answer:

Question Two
    Would you say you are well known and respected in the community?
    Answer:

Question Three
    Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper.
    Answer:

Question Four
    Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on.
    Answer:

Question Five
    Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord?
    Answer:

Question Six
    What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants?
    Answer:

Question Seven
    Who would you say are your friends on the server - are you part of any group?
    Answer:

Question Eight
    What notable things have you done so far during your time on MistyLands?
    Answer:

Final Question
    Is there anything else you would like to add or let us know?
    Answer:

Please make sure you meet all the requirements mentioned in the Helper Application Information Thread to avoid instant application denial.

If you copy and paste from other people you will automatically be refused.

2. Ivey_Mom

Ivey_Mom New Member

Minecraft Username: Ivey_Mom
    Discord Username: Ivey_Mom
    Timezone: Pacific
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Average Hours Played Per Day: 3
    Which Color You Play On Most:
    Current In-Game Ranks: N/A
    Month You Joined MistyLands: February
    Have You Donated Before: No
    QUESTIONS Question One What is your current goal on the server? Answer: To have fun and make sure others have fun as well.
    Question Two Would you say you are well known and respected in the community? Answer: I would say so, I like being the 'Mom' of everyone haha.
    Question Three Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper. Answer: I had accidentally cursed and I was put on hold. I feel bad and that wouldn't happen again.
    Question Four Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on. Answer: Only once with a temporary server with a couple friends of mine. We made sure everyone was being safe and fair. The server no longer exists.
    Question Five Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord? Answer: Not with voice calls, but with messages, it's hard to do voice calls when my kid is around.
    Question Six What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants? Answer: I may not have been here for a long time, but I always help whenever I can, I make sure everyone is in a happier spot than they were before. Whether or not I'm chosen, I'll still continue to help the newcomers and veterans as often as I can.
    Question Seven Who would you say are your friends on the server - are you part of any group? Answer: I would say I'm friends with RMSY, IMustangI, Purple_Danish, and you Tomitytom
    Question Eight What notable things have you done so far during your time on MistyLands? Answer: Not much, but I've helped contributed to the lobby in the temporary server and continued to help the people coming in and out of the server itself.
    Final Question Is there anything else you would like to add or let us know? Answer: Thanks Tom for making the website and the server. It's good to find others who are like me.

Lady_Busk and Purple_Danish like this.
  3. Purple_Danish

Purple_Danish New Member

Minecraft Username: Purple_Danish
    Discord Username: Purple_Danish
    Timezone: (GMT +10:30)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:2-4
    Current In-Game Ranks: NA
    Year you joined MistyLands:2017
    Month You Joined MistyLands: I cannot remember
    Have You Donated Before: yes

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:
    To make friends and help newbies, help at all really. I love learning new builds and going on adventures with other players.

Question Two
    Answer:
    By our more loyal players I am.

Question Three
    Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper.
    Answer: no I haven't.

Question Four
    Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on.
    Answer:
    I haven't been staff on any servers.

Question Five
    Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord?
    Answer:
    Not really, no one seems to be on voice calls when I'm online
    Question Six
    What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants?
    Answer:
    I'm respectful member of the server and I just like to help. The different timezone can also benefit the server as it can ensure the server has more flexibility on available staff.
    Question Seven
    Answer:
    I'm not part of groups but I have many friends, including the respected staff aswell as Lady and mustang, my main friends are also Rmsy420, Spoooeeee, KingOfZed, Airerith, Ivey_Mom and a few others.
    Question Eight
    Answer:
    I usually help the newbies. I like to provide them with a few weapons and tools needed just to make a start. I'm not really sure what other notable things to add.
    Final Question
    Answer:
    I know Tom still loves me if I am not accepted as a helper

Lady_Busk likes this.
  4. SerendipitousCow

SerendipitousCow New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: SerendipitousCow
    Discord Username: SerendipitousCow#7207
    Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: weekdays- 6, weekends- 12+
    Current In-Game Ranks: n/a (temp server)
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2018
    Month You Joined MistyLands: May
    Have You Donated Before: nah I'm broke sorry

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: chill and have fun with friends while we wait on the main server, help people whenever possible

Question Two
    Answer: I like to think so

Question Three
    Answer: not yet

Question Four
    Answer: Prior to joining here, I was an admin on a now-closed server of similar size and community vibe. I joined there in late 2014, and was staff probably around late 2015 or early 2016- close to a year later. Initially I was dubbed "jr staff," but quickly was promoted to full staff and worked my way through the ranks to mod and admin within a year or so. As admin, I was OP on the server, and had limited access to console (I could start/stop, reboot, save, run commands, and view errors). I was responsible for dealing with most chat and server issues, including (but certainly not limited to): claims, punishments, grief, rollbacks, etc. I am familiar with CoreProtect, Grief Prevention, Essentials, World Edit, and a number of other plugins frequently used on SMP servers. I can use several different punishment systems for bans, kicks, mutes, jail, etc and know how to look for x-ray and hacking.

Question Five
    Answer: I rarely speak in voice calls, but I have been known to join and listen in, replying in chat or via private message to those participating. If necessary, I can speak in a call, but general prefer not to. That said, the Discord voice channels are typically empty in the hours I can be online, so the opportunity rarely comes up.

Question Six
    Answer: I have years of experience being staff of a server, and I come online at hours most staff and active players are sleeping, so I can help out when others aren't available. I have a pretty chill temperament, play actively, and am familiar with a wide number of plugins and their associated functions/commands, enabling me to not only utilize them, but to help others who forget commands or don't understand how something works.

Question Seven
    Answer: I get along with pretty much everyone, but recently I've been hanging out with wookiewood, Spaceyyy, Woosaaa, WiccanBishop, DerpiPotatoe, and Airerith because they're usually the ones online and active in chat when I'm around. Airerith, Sparrowlin, Seasender, Sionnach and I also have a project planned for the new server, so I guess we're a group but I try not to be super cliquish.

Question Eight
    Answer: Not sure what really constitutes notable, but I've helped a lot of people out and I'm #1 on /mctop. I've got a decent base with a massive tree farm, and so I've continually been providing an abundance of wood/potions/charcoal to the community chests, and regularly assist newbies. I've given out diamond gear, food, and a ton of golden shovels to people who join, as well as reminded them of commands or explained how things such as our claiming system work.

Final Question
    Answer: Not really relevant to this application, but I'm really excited for new server and wish it would come faster. Thanks Tom for all your hard work and for all the cakes.

Lady_Busk likes this.
  5. MLG_Joel

MLG_Joel New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: MLG_Joel
    Discord Username: Butter #8815
    Timezone: ACDT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 1-2
    Current In-Game Ranks: Guest
    Month You Joined MistyLands: October
    Have You Donated Before: No.

QUESTIONS

Question One

Answer: To be able to help contribute as much as possible in the community and helping those in need of answers. Making everyone happy and enjoying themselves is also a personal goal I strive for.

Question Two

Answer: I wouldn't say that i am a well known member of the community however, I would say that i a respected member.

Question Three

Answer: I have never been punished on MistyLands before.

Question Four

Answer: Yes, I used to be owner for my Minecraft server however, it is not running any more. My experience was very educated as it was my first time running a server.

Question Five

Answer: I do participate in the MistyLands discord although, I do not actively participate.

Question Six

Answer: I believe i have the capabilities to help people who are in need of answers, to be able to stay positive in the tough times, I have great interactions with others and have great skills in communicating and I feel that if I were to be accepted that my contribution would fit in well with the staff on the server.

Question Seven

Answer: Currently, diamondcrfter102 is my friend however, most of the time I am the only one playing with no other friends on the server.

Question Eight

Answer: I have learnt a lot about MistyLands and hope to learn more about the server and understand the community increasing more.

Final Question

Answer: Thank you!

6. gigglej

gigglej New Member

APPLICATION FOR GIGGLEJ

Minecraft Username: gigglej
    Discord Username: gigglej #9110
    Timezone: GMT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 1 - 2
    Current In-Game Ranks: Civilian
    Month You Joined MistyLands: November
    Have You Donated Before: No. However, I would consider it after playing more on the server in order to help support the servers future developments.

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:

Currently, it is to enjoy playing Minecraft with a friendly and approachable community. In addition to this I aim to help improve the server by suggesting new changes or showing bugs that need to be fixed.

Question Two
    Answer:

As you would be aware, I am quite a new player in this community. However, I would like to say that I am well known for the time I have been on the server. Additionally I believe that by showing the community respect then the community will respect you.

Question Three
    Answer:

No

Question Four
    Answer:

My first Minecraft server I created was made around 2013 (called gigglejcraft). I had absolutely no idea how to run a server and I was also new to Minecraft as well. It was a Factions server and was quite small with around 10-20 players on at peak times. It was incredibly laggy since I was running it on my old worn out laptop. Despite all this, I learnt a huge amount about the core basics of running a server. I learnt how to hire staff and how to manage plugins, all of which I was completely new to.

After a few months I decided I would help smaller servers. One of which was called TownNet. I started out as a Helper but I worked my way up and aided the owner to improve the player experience. This was the first server where I learnt how to make a Minecraft website for donations to come in. We had a lot of donations ranging from £5 to £50 and I had to manage how we were going to reinvest these earning to improve the server. I learnt a huge amount about server management & system administration since this one was hosted at a data centre. I worked my way up to becoming a Co-Owner after a month and improved the style and game play of the server.

3 years ago I made my own server but this time I hosted it in a data centre. It was called ICEJ Factions and I put a creative twist on it that made the server explode within a couple weeks of opening. We had around 20-30 players on at peak times during the first couple weeks, and within a month we had 40-50 players on regularly.

During my time running ICEJ, I learnt how to market and create effective advertisements to attract new players to the server. I also analysed where to reinvest earnings to further improve the gameplay. I had to organise and lead a team of people whose roles improved the players experience on the server. ICEJ Factions is my proudest server that I have owned and by far the most successful out of the two.

Question Five
    Answer:

I became a member of the discord chat moments after joining the MistyLands. It has a lot of very friendly and talkative players which makes it a great way to communicate with other players.

Question Six
    Answer:

I have had a lot of experience running servers in the past. I also have a lot of technical knowledge which includes:

- Setting up Linux servers and securing them effectively

- Developed high quality, responsive websites for small businesses in my spare time

- Developed part of a full stack application for a large pharmaceuticals company

- Aided the development of an application to trade high stocks, currency and other securities for a FinTech company

- Practical programming experience in Java, C, C#, ARM Assembly and Haskell.

- Fluent using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL & PHP

In addition to this, my experience leading multiple projects in the past makes me really stand out compared to the other applicants.

Question Seven
    Answer:

I am not part of a “group” but I do play with Bapplause if I see him online and try to be friendly to new players.

Question Eight
    Answer:

So far I have helped MistyLands with the following:

- Ensuring SSL certificates on Web applications are functioning correctly

- Pointing out bug will skills toolbar

- Pointing out bug with /bal text

- Pointing out that the second sign up button on the forums page was not working

- Helped fix issue with verifying sender of emails from the XenForo Software

- Noted issue with naming of prizes in the Vote Crate

Final Question
    Answer:

I have just recently gotten back into Minecraft. When looking at some new servers to join MistyLands really stood out. It had been developed to a high standard, despite the few bugs, and the player base was extremely friendly. I have been hooked ever since.

7. Minecraft__Meerkat

Minecraft__Meerkat New Member

Minecraft Username: MinecraftMeerkat
    Discord Username: Hango3000#9276
    Timezone: (GMT)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: I would play about 2hours.
    Current In-Game Ranks:Guest
    Year you joined MistyLands:2018
    Month You Joined MistyLands: 12
    Have You Donated Before: No, but if I get the rank I probably will.

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: Get more people playing.

Question Two
    Answer: Probably not well known and I am respected.

Question Three
    Answer: Nope.

Question Four

Question Five

Question Six
    Answer: Because I would make the server better (better than it already is).

Question Seven
    Answer: Nope, but I would get my friends to play.

Question Eight
    Answer: Nothing.

Final Question
    Answer: You're server is absolutely amazing!! :)

8. Coen

Coen New Member

Minecraft Username:poop5298
    Discord Username:poop52#4051
    Timezone:ast?

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:1-2
    Current In-Game Ranks:0
    Year you joined MistyLands:2018
    Month You Joined MistyLands:12
    Have You Donated Before:no

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:to help when poeple are having trouble with things

Question Two
    Answer:yes

Question Three
    Answer:no

Question Four

Question Five
    Answer:

Question Six
    Answer:i am from australia so if there are no helpers on i can be

Question Seven

Question Eight
    Answer:made a house asking poeple for ideas

Final Question
    Answer:i am good with commands and other things

9. Seaking

Seaking New Member

Minecraft Username: Seaking
    Discord Username: Seaking
    Timezone:

Eastern EST (UTC−05:00)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 5 to 3 hours every night after work
    Current In-Game Ranks: Legend Rank
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2017
    Month You Joined MistyLands: June
    Have You Donated Before: Yes

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: I have no real goal, I build and farm animals.

Question Two
    Answer: I would like to think I'm known.

Question Three
    Answer: No

Question Four
    Answer: Yes, I was an Admin for a server back in 2011 for SilentNoobs but their server shutdown after a couple of years. I'm still friends with a couple people from there. The server owner was done and shut it down. It was fun because I was able to play and be next to the players. After SN I was an Mod for Nirvanamc. Nirvanamc was a report based server. It was more of a job than just helping out.
    Question Five
    Answer: Yes

Question Six
    Answer: Experience with people. From everyday interactions with working with the public. To the on hand training I have received when working with DHS (Department of Human Services) and DCF (Department of Child and Families). Experience to know when I'm over my head and need to ask for help myself.
    Question Seven
    Answer: Rhaelza and Spooooeeeee have been good chat buddies while playing. I would love to be apart of groups, but most of the time there are only a few players on so I mostly focus on my own builds.

Question Eight
    Answer: Notable to me would something grand, like building. I mostly chat and make friends with anyone on the server. Chatting with them on discord is the best.

Final Question
    Answer: I'm from Maine, on the east coast of the USA. I work mostly during the day without many days off. My husband and I opened up our home to his little brother. We live as a small family in our own home with a bunch of pets. We own 5 parrots, 2 cats and a bunny. I'm mostly on discord in the evening times and will switch off the push to talk after the birds have all gone to bed.

10. Spaceyyy_

Spaceyyy_ New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Spaceyyy_
    Discord Username: Spaceyy| 1/10/19 <3
    Timezone: EST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 5
    Current In-Game Ranks: Explorer
    Month You Joined MistyLands: August
    Have You Donated Before: No, planning on it though

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To have fun and help other people have fun

Question Two
    Answer: i would say so

Question Three

Question Four
    Answer: I was a moderator for my friends servers before

Question Five
    Answer: Yes

Question Six
    Answer: Im kind, caring, understanding, and want to do my best at anything i do.

Question Seven
    Answer: Potatoes311, MajesticFennec, no im not apart of a group

Question Eight
    Answer: ive helped alot of people out with getting started or building stuff

Final Question
    Answer: Not that i can think of

11. Spoooeeee

Spoooeeee New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Spoooeeee
    Discord Username: Spoooeeee
    Timezone: UK (GMT)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 8+ Hours
    Current In-Game Ranks: Legend
    Month You Joined MistyLands: Between Febuary - March

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: My current goal is building my Nordic themed village, with the goals of helping other people who ask for it. I like to help people, but I gotta make sure I'm set up first.

Question Two
    Answer: I believe so, I get screamed at almost every time I log in.

Question Three
    Answer: No I have not been punished before.

Question Four
    Answer: I was an Admin rank on Catserve about 7 or so years ago and then an Mod/OP on SWC Mincecraft server. Both were based in the UK.

Question Five
    Answer: I do indeed, just about every day. With a few off days.

Question Six
    Answer: I seem to attract a few people, maybe it's because of my personalty or something else. I'm very chill and I like giving to people rather than taking. On top of making people giggle.

Question Seven
    Answer: I'm not a part of any group. Closest people I am to on this server are; Rhaelza, LumTum, Purple_Danish, Sea King, jam8munch, Assassinscreed99, Potatoes311, DarkGnarly, Fishclipse. (Sorry if I left anyone out. Can't think of anyone else, but I'll say Tomitytom too just incase he doesn't feel left out )

Question Eight
    Answer: So far the most notable things I've done is generally being nice to everyone. The main build of my Nordic Village that has 4 dragon heads! And of course gifting a rank upgrade to Purple_Danish at Christmas, to show my appreciation of her generosity and kindness ever since I joined the server.

Final Question
    This is a great server and those who run and help run it should be very proud!

12. LilyChannn

LilyChannn New Member

Minecraft Username: Lilychannn
    Discord Username: Lily#3835
    Timezone: UTC -4 or EDT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: I play 3-4 hours during weekdays and 3-7 hours on the weekend.
    Current In-Game Ranks: Guest
    Month You Joined MistyLands: December
    Have You Donated Before: I donated to get a marine key.

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: I'd say my current goal on the server performance wise is just to get a lot of the achievements done.

Question Two
    Answer: I would say I'm well known and respected and I hope I could be everyone's friend

Question Three
    Answer: I have not been punished on MistyLands.

Question Four
    Answer: I have been staff on previous servers throughout the years. I was Helper and earned my way up to Head mod on the server called FactionHustlers, it shut down 3 years ago. I was also staff on other servers but I could not tell you what they were called because it was too long ago.

Question Five
    Answer: I wouldn't say I'm active with other users but I have joined the server calls and private calls with other members on the server.

Question Six
    Answer: I would say to pick me over other applicants because how active I am during nights where the staff isn't on. I've often see trollers or other staff disrespect when no staff is on and I hate that I cannot do anything about it but say "You need to stop".

Question Seven
    Answer: I have my boyfriend who I recommended him on here, N0VAW0LF, I've brought Cashieee and Kaliwirta in here as well but they arent active due to a busy schedule. I usually get along with others but since I live with N0VA in the middle of the jungle away from everyone it's hard to call someone my friend. I'd prefer them my acquaintance who I enjoy being around. My definition of friend is someone I talk and be social and interact with that person every day and since I'm not in a village or a group I'm not really anyone's friend, just a companion in my eyes.

Question Eight
    Answer: I normally give people free stuff to be generous to others. I've given 1 hour flys, spawners to those who are higher rank to put them down, and normal items anyone would need even if I would need them myself.

Final Question
    Answer: The reason I'm applying is just for fun and I feel there is a need for more night time staff because 1/3 of the server is American and we get many American newcomers who try to troll during the nights or need to get put back on track so they don't get banned.

13. Yalori

Yalori New Member

Well I'm here for a long time, I was gone because of somethings that happend in my life, but I'm back and I wanna try my best that all who forgot about me remember me again in a new light. I'm good friends with most of the mods so they can vouch for me. I know I'm not a angel and I will never claim to be one even if I'm chosen to be a Helper, but I will promise that I will get my job done and that I will have a clean head with new players, I know how to joke with older players and will allways be sarcastic and little dark at the times, but not when the situation requires me to be calm and solve a problem, then I will be give 100% of me to be the best for that job
    If you have any direct questions for me feel free to ask me, and I hope that I get a chance to become a bigger member for MistyLands like I allways dreamed to
    Love and much cake!
    Sincerely,
    Yalori

14. Fishclipse

Fishclipse New Member

Minecraft Username: Fishclipse
    Discord Username: Whaleblubber#9320 (nicknamed Fishclipse in Discord)
    Timezone: UTC +0

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: prolly 3-5 hours depending on day
    Current In-Game Ranks: Noble if I hadn't donated, Elite with donator
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2017
    Month You Joined MistyLands: December
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, bought 2 ranks and multiple crate keys

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: Too not only build, but develop friendship with members of the community, and help people where help is needed, and ensure players have a good time doing so. Working on my eventual monumental builds as well as working on MCMMO stats.

Question Two
    Answer: I am very friendly with a lot of the players on the server, and often get a warm welcoming upon arrival, from players of all ranks. I'd like to say I'm respected as a player, and friend to those who know me personally.

Question Three
    Answer: Not as far as I'm aware. It may be possible I could have received warning for occasional profanity but I have kept that to a minimum and have only ever received a watch what you say if so.

Question Four
    Answer: I am formally a mod on a creative/survival factions PvP server in which I was on for about 5 years, 3 of those being a Mod. I also used to Co-Own a server back in 1.10 where I'd be managing internal server stuff whilst the main owner worked on payments and keeping the server up. I was also admin on a server during 2013-2014 which applied the same sort of thing.

Question Five
    Answer: I am usually found in Discord later on in the UK evening talking to current, and new players and staff too when they're in. I usually join when there's people i know and am familiar with in there.

Question Six
    Answer: I'd like to think I have a friendly and approachable personality, but stern and serious should the time for that come over. Somebody you can have a laugh with but will take things seriously when it needs to be. I am very familiar with commands and etiquette due to my past server staff experience and also very talkative amongst the community, I also play consistently even if I'm just grinding fishing or having the tab open to speak to people whilst I work.

Question Seven
    Answer: I'm not apart of any specific group as I don't build with, nor live with anyone. I would say i'm friends with spoooeeee, Rhaelza, LumTum, Seaking, Jam8munch, DarkanGnarly, as those are the main people I'll talk too in discord, but I'm also friends with on server Lumineu_ and Subnormality too.

Question Eight
    Answer: Probably grinding out my mining level no end, as well as repair, fishing and salvage. Also the building of my mountain home which is soon to be renovated further so that I have an under part with a decorated cave, farming area and also river underneath the pathway to the house.

Final Question
    Answer: I absolutely love this server and the community, and would be very happy and thankful to be considered one of those that got to help and contribute to the server further, than just being a regular player and donations. Also thank you for taking the time to read! :)

15. Duckie_Turtel

Duckie_Turtel New Member

Minecraft Username: Duckie_Turtel
    Discord Username:
    Timezone: EST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 2-7
    Current In-Game Ranks: Hero, Explorer
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2019
    Month You Joined MistyLands: January

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: Complete my Rainbow Castle and move on to bigger projects. I want to bond with players on the server as I have no real life friends.

Question Two
    Answer: I am very talkative, so I would say yes. I love making jokes, helping other players, and making concrete. I'm also known as the "Concrete Fairy."

Question Three
    Answer: No I have not. Having read the rules, I didn't want to start off on bad terms.

Question Four
    Answer: Yes I do. I was a Helper on the Amethyst server. I have looked for the server but I couldn't find the link. ~I no longer play on that server~

Question Five
    Answer: No. I would like to do so but I would have to have parental permission.

Question Six
    Answer: I am a very friendly and welcoming person always offering help to others. On my last server, I was very familiar with how one should be "run" by a Helper.

Question Seven
    Answer: Lumineu_, PrintMack, Spoooeeee, Pressthatbutton, SpaceKitty501, gampygoobie. Not a specific group just those few.

Question Eight
    Answer: I have made a Rainbow Castle, provided Print with Concrete and

Final Question

16. carbonsniper1

carbonsniper1 New Member

Minecraft Username: Carbonsniper1
    Discord Username: Carbonsniperj
    Timezone: Pacific
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Average Hours Played Per Day: 4
    Which Color You Play On Most: n/a
    Current In-Game Ranks: Elite
    Month You Joined MistyLands: late January/early febuary
    Have You Donated Before: yes
    QUESTIONS
    Question One What is your current goal on the server? Answer:
    To guide and assist all new and current players as well as making mistylands as fun as possible for others! As well as making sure new players know the warps/commands.
    Question Two Would you say you are well known and respected in the community? Answer:
    I would say yes, most users know me and I seem to have a good reputation.
    Question Three Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper. Answer:
    Never, I have always made sure to obey the rules.
    Question Four Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on. Answer:
    Yes, I was a moderator for a old friends server and jus made sure no one was hacking and that they knew how to play/the commands/warps, as well as helping with any bugs.
    Question Five Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord? Answer:
    a little of both I typically use messages but I also use voice chat occasionally.
    Question Six What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants? Answer:
    I would make a good candidate, because I am always improving, I strive to help others and make sure to be fun and kind to all users, I am always making friends with new players, and returning players.
    Question Seven Who would you say are your friends on the server - are you part of any group? Answer:
    captaincool07,Lumineu_,and a few other (cant quite remember the spelling) and no not part of a group.
    Question Eight What notable things have you done so far during your time on MistyLands? Answer:
    I have helped new players become comfortable with all the commands and rules as well as helped them to grow their bases, I have also spend a lot of time building my base XD.
    Final Question Is there anything else you would like to add or let us know? Answer:
    thank you for the opportunity to become a helper weather or not I am accepted as a helper I love playing on this server.

17. Potatoessss

Potatoessss New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Potatoessss
    Discord Username: Potatoessss
    Timezone: GMT-7

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 4-5 hours
    Current In-Game Ranks: Titan
    Month You Joined MistyLands: December 2018
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, I first got Hero then ranked up to Titan

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To continue to meet new people and build new buildings

Question Two
    Answer: Yes, I have gotten the pleasure to meet everyone and have no problems with any of the players. I am also very talkative and actively participate in events on the server.

Question Three
    Answer: No, I have not been punished on MistyLands.

Question Four

Answer: Back in 2015 I was an Admin for a very small server that unfortunately never became popular and in the end the owner had to shut it down.

Question Five
    Answer: Yes! I am always enjoy talking with the Admins and other players on Discord. We always messing with each other with our morphs and such. I love all the Admins and Tom very much. They have been so kind to me. I feel like we are a big family.

Question Six
    Answer: I have been an active member since the day I joined the server. Everyone deserves to be welcomed on to a new server and if needed assistance. I am good friends with Purple_Danish and she has introduced me to what is expected out of a helper.

Question Seven
    Answer: I am good friends with Jam8munch, Pressthatbutton, Tomitytom, derpipotatoe, Spoooeeee, and I am very close to Purple_Danish. Me and her are always talking and going on adventures.

Question Eight
    Answer: I have made an underwater garden with a big tree that I made myself and two months ago I finished my secret garden. It has a big beautiful tree in the middle that I also made and I had added many tropical fish dedicated to all my friends on the server.

Final Question
    Answer: I have fallen in love with MistyLands. I have never felt so welcomed and loved on any other server. MistyLands holds a very special place in my heart and I'd be honored to help the server grow and become more popular. I'd be honored to become a Helper on the server. If I do not I will still continue to help players and help the server any way I can.

18. J4M35C14

J4M35C14 New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username:J4M35C13
    Discord Username:J4M35C13
    Timezone: British Summer Time

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:1-2
    Current In-Game Ranks: none
    Month You Joined MistyLands: may
    Have You Donated Before: no, I doont earn money

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: to be really OP

Question Two
    Answer: no :(

Question Three
    Answer: no

Question Four
    Answer: no, oof

Question Five
    Answer: I have no mic so no sorry

Question Six
    Answer:i can be on when requeseted, appart from Thursdays and school hours (9am-4pm BTS)

Question Seven
    Answer: no

Question Eight
    Answer: I have explored and think it is really nice

Final Question
    Answer: I can do anything needed to help this server

19. UberLukario

UberLukario New Member

USER INFORMATION
    Minecraft Username: UberLukario
    Discord Username: UberLukario #6968
    Timezone: Central Standard Time (Chicago/Minneapolis)

GENERAL INFORMATION
    Average Hours Played Per Day: 4-6, I believe...
    Current In-Game Ranks: TITAN Hunter
    Month You Joined MistyLands: November
    Have You Donated Before: ELITE and TITAN Rank, Keys.

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: I'm not exactly sure. I would have to say to be engaged with the community, have fun and assist others when they need it most!

Question Two
    Answer: I do believe most of the staff knows me, especially Tom. I've been on the receiving end of his god powers, and I play it off like a friendly prank! As for the many people online, many know me as the guy that always says "Heyo" when they log back on, and always welcomes a new person with a "Welcome to Mistylands!"

Question Three
    Answer: I will be honest, I did play an Alt-F4 (Exit Program command) trick on a new player. That is something I wholeheartedly regret doing. I was being an idiot that day, and I tend to let loose with my impulses. I've been working on that aspect of myself, and I believe this role will help me.

Question Four
    Answer: I do not.

Question Five
    Answer: Oh, yes. The mods (mainly Jam and Dark) know about my oh so lovely voice changer. But I digress. I like having polite conversations and analyzing the best path to go when a problem shows itself.

Question Six
    Answer: I'm usually very polite with people. But when I see someone misbehaving, I will give 'em a reminder, but if it gets out of hand, I roll out the f2 key and take screenshots to let the mods handle it. I find myself working the night shift when the trolls come on. I will admit that I do tend to eat up whatever the trolls are spewing, but I believe that will only dig themselves a bigger hole. I am also Pro-LGTBQ, and do not discriminate towards such individuals or furries, bronies, etc.

Question Seven
    Answer: That's a nice long list. Here we go:

Tom, of course.
    Jam8munch
    morgan_jones
    Josh_That1Guy
    PressThatButton
    GampyGoobie
    AxelTheCat
    Potatoesssssss
    DerpiPotatoe
    SmartCoffee
    Lumineu_
    FishClipse
    Spoooeeeee
    Seaking
    LilyChannn
    Recursive_Allele
    Duckie_Turtel
    Sorwick
    Schmooferino
    Piklegends
    Coltonj96
    Reshilo

Question Eight
    Answer:
    -Went on a key buying spree
    -Purchased Elite and Titan Rank
    -Donated diamonds to players
    -Assisted new players in ranking up
    -Created a Music Disc grinder for all to use
    -Built the Ranger's Recluse (Personal Abode)
    -Contributed to the following places:
    -JoshThat1Guy's Slab Village
    -PressThatButton's VRP Project
    -AxelTheCat's Pokemon Village Pokemon Center
    -Duckie_Turtel's Village

Final Question
    I am interested in becoming another United States moderator since I usually work the night shifts when everyone's asleep halfway across the world. I do have Aspergers and ADHD, and I have vastly improved but still need tweaks here and there. I also draw Pokemon Fan Art in my spare time.

20. Phinns

Phinns New Member

Minecraft Username: Phinns
    Discord Username: Phinns #5593
    Timezone:(GMT+1)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 3-8 hours
    Current In-Game Ranks: Master, TITAN
    Month You Joined MistyLands: May
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, Elite rank, Titan rank and keys

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To build my own little village whilst helping others along the way

Question Two
    Answer: Yes, quite a few people know me.

Question Three

Question Four
    Answer: Yes, i was Mod on a small Uk based server for 2 years.

Question Five
    Answer: Yes, all the time, i love speaking with everyone.

Question Six
    Answer: I strive to help people even if it is the small things, also i would be dedicated to being a helper (always online keeping MistyLands a great place!)

Question Seven
    Answer: Im not part of any group, Im very neutral on the server and have several friends like : Fishclipse, YoungZakary, Th3Gh0stwaffl3 and many more (Lmao im not very good at listing people)

Question Eight
    Answer: Grinded and grinded at the achivements, which might be one of my favourite parts about this wonderful server.

Final Question
    Answer: Thanks for reading my application, Best regards Phinns :) oh and Tom=God