Helper Application Format

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Tomitytom, Sep 23, 2018.

1. YoungZakary

YoungZakary New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: YoungZakary
    Discord Username: zxk#2691
    Timezone: BST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 6+
    Current In-Game Ranks: Legend
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2019
    Month You Joined MistyLands: June
    Have You Donated Before: Yes

QUESTIONS

Question One
    What is your current goal on the server?
    Answer: Currently I aim just to have fun, I have a few builds going at the moment but I usually find myself exploring with other players.

Question Two
    Would you say you are well known and respected in the community?
    Answer: I would like to think so, I am frequently on the discord speaking to other members and try to get along with people as much as possible, treating everyone the same regardless of how long I've known them

Question Three
    Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper.
    Answer: No

Question Four
    Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on.
    Answer: Yes from a few years ago on a server named CarloCraft. I was Mod on that server, it had a similar community size to mistylands however it shut down a while back.

Question Five
    Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord?
    Answer: Yes, if I am online there is a good chance that I am on the discord speaking to other members.

Question Six
    What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants?
    Answer: Firstly, I have experience in customer service which I feel will be good in dealing with players on the server as they should be treated with respect and treated fairly and I should aim to be as helpful as possible so that the player has the best experience they can. I am able to be fair to players and keep calm under stressful situations but I can also do my job whether it be warning players or taking action with mutes/timeouts if necessary however this should never be first option. I also feel that i am a good fit as I am very friendly which is beneficial as a player is more likely to listen if you are being friendly. This also helps with being approachable and being the person that players can go to for help.

I have become very fond of the server and have a high amount of playtime considering how long ago I joined and I feel like MistyLands is going to be a permanent place for me.

Question Seven
    Who would you say are your friends on the server - are you part of any group?
    Answer: I would say I am friends with a lot of players on the server including some staff. I would consider Fish, Spoe, Phinns, ttokii, TH3GHOSTWAFFL3, NipsOfLife, Overkillz Kungz and many more players that I might not interract with everyday however I am friendly and get along with them whenever we do speak.

Question Eight
    What notable things have you done so far during your time on MistyLands?
    Answer: As I haven't been a part of the community for too long there isnt many notable things I have been a part of however I recently took part in alongside other members of the community in excavating a giant area for Crafty Mormon's build as it was huge task and anything I can do to help, I will. I often find myself focused on chat and answering as many questions as possible especially if the server is busy to give the helpers a help in hand.

Final Question
    Is there anything else you would like to add or let us know?
    Answer: Thanks for taking the time to read my application <3 Look forward to hearing back.

[/SPOILER]

2. TH3GHOSTWAFFL3

TH3GHOSTWAFFL3 New Member

Minecraft Username: TH3GHOSTWAFFL3
    Discord Username: TH3GHOSTWAFFL3#1729
    Timezone: GMT +0, or GMT +1/BST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: Around 4 hours, but possibly more, and always in the evening on weekdays and perhaps in the afternoon also on weekends.
    Current In-Game Ranks: Chief
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2018
    Month You Joined MistyLands: November
    Have You Donated Before: No, but I'm seriously considering it.

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:
    My goals will always be building related. I get a lot of inspiration from history and real-life architecture, so I've already built a few Carthaginian warships, a Jewish / Persian inspired temple and a Roman temple which are part of my larger, main project to build a Classical, Persian-y city with other influences melted in.
    I'm also starting to build a real base for myself, as currently I have two wildly different places where I store stuff and do smelting.

Question Two
    Answer:
    I think so? I try to get along with everybody and always try my best to help others if they need items, need help working out how to vote or navigate the ranking system, request building feedback and advice, or just anything really, so hopefully I am respected. I'm also very active on the server, on the discord via voice chat and to a smaller extent on the text channels, so I suppose I must be reasonably well-known.

Question Three
    Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper.
    Answer:
    No, I've never been punished.

Question Four
    Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on.
    Answer:
    I haven't got any experience as staff. That said, my only other server that I've been active on as much as Misty was not really a normal Minecraft server . It was essentially a pre-built canvas for roleplaying.

Question Five
    Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord?
    Answer:
    Yes, I enjoy talking with others and always hop onto the discord servers if there is someone else on.

Question Six
    What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants?
    Answer:
    I'm very empathetic, which I think is due to my habit of over-analysing everything to a degree. So, I can always understand why someone is feeling or thinking a certain way or what might have caused how they're feeling or thinking, which I think is a vital part of being a helper. Being able to relate to people and recreate their thought process is key to understanding them and helping them out, especially if they're confused or if they aren't adept at typing or communicating through text. I'm friendly and I enjoy helping others, meaning I don't really see it as a chore to offer guidance, information or help, but honestly, when someone is asking a common question like 'Why can't I /tpa?' it's mostly my empathy / sympathy that drives me to respond. I also have a passionate sense of justice, which is a main reason why I would like to be involved a little in ensuring the server runs smoothly.

Question Seven
    Answer:
    I'm not really part of any group. I'm friendly with everybody but I mostly talk and interact with Jam, Spoo, YoungZakary, Phinns, ttokii, and NipsOfLife. I think that's everybody I talk to on an essentially bi-daily basis, sorry if I forgot anybody!

Question Eight
    Answer:
    I'm not sure I've done anything particularly notable server-wide yet. Although, I did dig out a chunk and collect mined items during Crafty's great volcano dig. I also contributed to Westbourne's town a long time ago when it was reasonably active. I wouldn't really say it's notable, but many people have admired my builds throughout my time on the server.

Final Question
    Answer:
    I don't believe so apart from the classic - perhaps even trite - response for this section, which is to thank you for taking the time to read this!

3. Westbourne

Westbourne Helper
    Helper

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Westbourne
    Discord Username: Tom Wilson-Read#6012
    Timezone: GMT/BST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 8
    Current In-Game Ranks: Legend (Paid), Chief (Voter)
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2017
    Have You Donated Before: Yes (Ranks and Keys)

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: I love building and creating new things on Minecraft, and particularly sharing these builds with other players. Having my city means that new players can find somewhere safe, with a few resources to get them started, and utilities such as enchantment tables, brewing rooms and community storage on their doorstep – whilst also allowing them to create and build whatever they want within the city walls, or beyond. I love working as a community to build something we can all be proud of and building on a server allows me to do this.

Question Two
    Answer: Yes! I’m on the server most of the day, and new players and regular players often ask me questions or ask me to help get them started with a few materials – especially during the early/late hours when staff aren’t around.

Question Three
    Answer: No.

Question Four
    Answer: No. Mistylands has been the only server I've played on since starting Minecraft.

Question Five
    Answer: I often go on the discord when there’s a few people on, however I find it more interactive to talk with players in game – it’s much easier to track who is who!

Question Six
    Answer: I am always friendly and supportive to new and regular players on the server – and they often feel comfortable asking me questions or asking for support (helping them build, take down old builds and giving them resources etc.). I also feel that because I’m often on the server most of the day, people have got to know me as someone who is always there to help them with anything they need – and I’m often the only higher rank on during the late nights and early mornings.

Question Seven
    Answer: I wouldn’t say I currently have a particular group – however with residents moving into my city, I’m sure we’ll build up our own little community as time goes on. I’ve been friendly with Jam, Spoooeeee, Gampy and LumTum since the beginning, but everyone seesme as a friendly face.

Question Eight
    Answer: I’m well known for creating big builds. My city, Tomolopolis, has been my main project, with new players and older players moving in, creating homes and sharing resources with each other. I also created Ariville, along with Gampy and LumTum, a mob grinder and villager trading town. Before the 1.13 reset, I also had a city under the same name, with a few players moving in there.

Final Question
    Answer: I’d really like to see town warps added in the future so that I can get more people to move into the city and make it a bit more official. Finally, thanks for creating a server that we can all be proud to be a part of and that the whole atmosphere of the server is so positive and friendly.

4. Sandwich

Sandwich New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: DoggoSandwich
    Discord Username:Sandwich#1285
    Timezone:GMT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:2-5
    Current In-Game Ranks:Villager
    Year you joined MistyLands:2020
    Month You Joined MistyLands:January
    Have You Donated Before:No

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:To have fun, make friends and help others.

Question Two
    Answer:Not well known but I've made some friends.

Question Three
    Answer:No

Question Four
    Answer:No I have not but I sometimes run my own servers.

Question Five
    Answer: Possibly, I prefer chat though.

Question Six
    Answer:

Question Seven
    Answer:I'm not good with name but I'll try to list everyone I THINK is my friend.
    Tom? :)
    yy_Nacho_Cheese
    ThatGirlSquish
    Seaking
    Jam8munch
    DeadlyTheDoggo
    Deller
    Westbourne

(Thats all that comes to mind)

Question Eight

Answer:
    • I would say I've made quite a few friends.
    • I've helped a decent amount of people.
    • I've made a house in the city.
    • I've voted everyday so far.
    • I spent a couple of hours helping someone build a caste.
    • I've been really active in the chat.
    • Tried to play everyday.
    (Thats all I can think of)

Final Question

Answer:If you have some extra questions ask me on discord.

5. Sandwich

Sandwich New Member

EDIT:
    Question Six

Answer:I love to make friends and help people, I am very active and will most of the time be on, I am very active in the chat and will always try to help anyone with any problems they are having.

6. HeavensAndHell

Helper

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: HeavensAndHell
    Discord Username: PongMaster#9833
    Timezone: CST -6:00

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 2 during weekdays around 4 on weekends
    Current In-Game Ranks: Emporer
    Month You Joined MistyLands: Feburary

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To play with mah misty fam.

Question Two
    Answer: I would say so, yes.

Question Three

Question Four

Question Five
    Answer: Actively no, but every now and then I'll drop in to chat

Question Six
    Answer: I'm not fond of comparing myself to others, I feel like most of these applicants are qualified for this position and share similar quality's. If I were to get the helper position I am fully willing to dedicate my time and effort into helping the server through thick and thin, not just when it suits me.

Question Seven
    Answer: PressThatButton, AxelTheCat, UnclesPlayThing are the players I play most with, although I consider most active people on the server to be my friends.

Question Eight
    Answer: I've built some big things, and I've made alot of excellent friends

Final Question
    Answer: Before Mistylands I hadn't played mine craft for years I was watching a youtube video of a giant tree and it sparked some nostalgia so I hopped on one evening, redownloaded the game and browsed through some servers. I didn't plan to play for long, just a week or so. Obviously with the size of the tree I was in over my head but I was determined to finish what I started, a project that I anticipated to last a week lasted a couple months. Be it any normal minecraft server with a dead community where players were isolated to their own group of deemed friends I would have left the server and tree upon completion but I found more. I found an overly accepting dysfunctional family with this crazy dad named tom. I can still remember a night on mistylands almost a year ago with Potatoess, Press, Dolph, Purple, and Narwhale (But we don't speak of the events of that night). My point is I don't have a love for minecraft, I love Mistylands, I love the people and I'd love to play a part in shaping it's future. Thanks.

7. RainhamWolf

RainhamWolf Helper
    Helper

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: RainhamWolf
    Discord Username: RainhamWolf
    Timezone: GMT (London)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 1-2 hours every couple of days (work / missus permitting)
    Current In-Game Ranks: Emperor / Alchemist
    Month You Joined MistyLands: October

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To just build what I can, when I can - and generally just mull along and have a laugh with everyone.

Question Two
    Answer: I am reasonably well known in the community.

Question Three
    Answer: I have never been punished before.

Question Four
    Answer: I was a mod on my first server (I can't remember the name as that was years ago) but when the admin dedciced to close the server I moved to WabbitFace and made it to helper.
    But after a while I found that the community dried up so I moved onto EliteCraft but I did not have any mod or helper role there, and then finally I moved to MistyLands and have been here ever since. :)

Question Five
    Answer: I don't go on the Discord much as I use the in-game chat more, but I have the facility to do so.

Question Six
    Answer: I am calm and reasoned when faced with dilemas, I don't judge too quickly (unless the person is clearly a griefer), and I try to keep the conversation respectful when online.
    But overall, I strongly believe in being respectful of others and also to try to help and generally be nice to people.

Question Seven
    Answer: I am not a part of any group but I do speak to a number of players online whom I get on well with.

Question Eight
    Answer: I have built a number of things in my time, but mainly I spend a fair bit of time trying to help people where I can.

Final Question
    Answer: I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I hope to see you online soon! :)

8. UberLukario

UberLukario New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: UberLukario
    Discord Username: UberLukario#0001
    Timezone: Central Standard Time

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 5
    Current In-Game Ranks: Titan, Warlock (Green), Scout (Blue)
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, Elite and Titan rank, Keys, Nitro Booster on Discord

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: Good question. I want make myself known as the person that is here to help anyone, and be the person that makes sure players come back to the server.

Question Two
    Answer: Indeed I am. Many know me around the server, and I'm often found to be the one to crack jokes. I'm often known as Misty Blue's go-to person, as I frequent that server now. I'm also known for giving detailed command help.

Question Three
    Answer: Almost over a year ago. It was for a simple Alt-f4 trick that I now regret doing, and I confessed immediately as soon as things went south.

Question Four
    Answer: I do not.

Question Five
    Answer: I used to. However, I don't exactly find myself doing so anymore. If the role requires I do so, I am ready. And this time, I'll refrain from using the voice changer.

Question Six
    Answer: I can't say in good faith that I've seen many mods or helpers frequent Misty Blue. I often have to call or contact a moderator from Green to help in Blue if a problem arises. I feel that since I am there frequently, I would be able to handle any problems that arise there without contacting a moderator or helper.

Old application reasoning may also apply here.

Question Seven
    Answer:

The list from my old application still applies. A few additons have been made.

Fishclipse
    LadyAzumi
    RaydanJones_YT (Name may not be accurate)
    Adasyd
    Tiazo
    MushroomNinja79
    slendertheguy678(?)

Question Eight
    Answer:

Old appliciation still applies here.
    Nitro Boosted the Discord

Final Question
    Answer:

No longer interested in Moderator position. Recently diagnosed with Anxiety.

9. Carl34

Carl34 New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Carl34
    Discord Username: Carl Grass #7937
    Timezone: GMT +2

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 3-5 Hours (if I am free to play)
    Current In-Game Ranks: Hero
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2020
    Month You Joined MistyLands: March
    Have You Donated Before: Yes I bought 1 rank and 10 000 claim blocks

QUESTIONS

Question One

Answer: My current goal on this server is to build an amazing city/village. But i also want to help the Mistyland's community and develop a friendship with the whole server.

Question Two

Answer: Yes , I would say that I am a very friendly guy who is polite towards everyone , which makes me a well known and respected player in the community who welcomes every one back since I am on most of the time. I am trying to make friends with every one I can to make me a even more well known player.

Question Three

Answer: No I would not say that I have been punished but I will say that I have been warned , and have been told to read the rules

Question Four

Answer: No I have not been any type of staff before but i have been asked to be one a couple of years ago on a well known swedish server called Menoxia but it is gone nowdays:/

Question Five

Answer: If there is any I will communicate thru voice calls when ever I can.

Question Six

Answer: What makes me unice from every other of dozens of applications, Is that as i said i am a very friendly helpful guy who wants to treat every one in the best way possible to seem like a great staff that has the communitys trust. Also I would say that i am very talkative in the chat and wants to help out as much as I can as a normal player whenever I can .

Question Seven

Answer: I would say that i am not a part of any type of group in the community.
    And for the "friends Question" I am trying my best to seem like a friend towards every one in the server becuase i know the feeling of not having friends on servers :)

Question Eight

Answer: I have buildt a guardian grinder and started my own village/city. But I have also been as a undercover helper for the ones who need helpers whenever they are not around , trying my best to help out with things such as builds, problems or questions.

Final Question

Answer: I love the amazing server you have and I would really like to be a part of it as a staffmember to help out as much as I can. Cya ... Have a great day //Carl34
    [/SPOILER]

Please make sure you meet all the requirements mentioned in the Helper Application Information Thread to avoid instant application denial.

If you copy and paste from other people you will automatically be refused.[/QUOTE]

10. iiConsumed_

iiConsumed_ New Member

Minecraft Username: iiConsumed_
    Discord Username: iiConsumed_ #2852
    Timezone: P.D.T (pacific day time)

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:2-4
    Current In-Game Ranks: Villager
    Month You Joined MistyLands: April
    Have You Donated Before: no, sorry

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To help the community and to make a great survival base, and help people.

Question Two
    Answer: well , i know a few people, and i do know a few people know my name.

Question Three
    Answer: no, i have never been punished.

Question Four
    Answer: no i don't, but you have to start somewhere :)

Question Five
    Answer: no, mostly because i never see people on the voice channels.

Question Six
    Answer: I think the other applicants are great! but i have a strong desire to be apart of the community and to help anyone that i can.

Question Seven
    Answer: i know FlowerGirl780, long blue cheese, KensingtonC, and Emk7

Question Eight
    Answer: There may not be something very notable, but i have helped people with gathering materials, and helping people build.

Final Question
    Answer: from what i have heard, a-lot of the mods and helpers are on green, and i am a blue player, so i may be one blue more, therefor there will most likely always be a mod on blue.

Thank you for reading this application :)

have a good day!

11. iiConsumed_

iiConsumed_ New Member

edit to my application: i do remember that my friend ran a small server, and i did have an admin position on that for about. a year, until the sever shut down.

12. Duckie_Turtel

Duckie_Turtel New Member

Minecraft Username: Duckie_Turtel
    Discord Username: -will be coming soon-
    Timezone: EST

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 3-5, unless school is in session
    Current In-Game Ranks: Elite, Master
    Month You Joined MistyLands: January

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: Helping others. I often set new players up with some food, tools, torches and other things. I sometimes offer them a place to stay and access to grinders along with animal spawners.

Question Two

Answer: I would like to say that I am although some may disagree.

Question Three
    Answer: No, I have not been punished before.

Question Four
    Answer: Yes, I was a Helper on the Amethyst server although it shut down in around August of 2018.

Question Five
    Answer: No, I do not although I am quite active in the chat on the server.

Question Six
    Answer: I give everyone a fair chance and respect them with the same way I would respect my parents unless they have given me a reason not to.

Question Seven
    Answer: Spoooeeee, Pressthatbutton, Tobby540, gampygoobie, Fishclipse, Unclesplaything amongst a few others.

Question Eight

Answer: I wouldn't say that I have done anything notable on the server but my biggest builds were my Rainbow castle and currently, Atlantis. I also have the biggest melon/pumpkin farm :3 I try to help new players as much as I can. I have a very large base and often welcome players into it and give them tools to start off with.

Final Question
    This server has provided a safe space for so many different players and the wide variety is great. You get to interact with people and they are friendly. Of course we get the occasional griefer but, everyone is so nice and it means a lot. Especially to those who may not be able to leave the house during quarantine. Thank you for reading this and considering me! I haven't been on this server long but I will definitley continue to grow with it.

13. Duckie_Turtel

Duckie_Turtel New Member

Duckie_Turtel#6099 is my discord, my apologies for not adding it.

14. Se7en7NZ

Se7en7NZ New Member

Minecraft Username: Se7en7NZ
    Discord Username: 7#6058
    Timezone:02:00

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day:6
    Current In-Game Ranks:Scout
    Month You Joined MistyLands:July
    Have You Donated Before: Not yet

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer: To make the most out of it, to enjoy and play peacfully with players and assist them with what they need.

Question Two
    Answer: Yes

Question Three
    Answer: No I haven't.

Question Four
    Answer:Yes I do have experience of being a staff member on other servers, I was a mod on Squeejcraft for some time and I enjoyed it... but after some time the staff members became abusive in their power and just gave some people op and well it just ruined the whole experience... that's why I quit Squeejcraft in the first place.

Question Five
    Answer:Yes

Question Six
    Answer: I play a lot on this server and I see how players react to stuff while playing and I know how to calm them down and assist them with whatever they need, I help players already and I really want to be an active part of this great community, I love to help people and I believe that with me on your staff team I could help this server actively grow, get better and have more players, I love to play on this server and speak about what I think and discuss stuff with other players, Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to MistyLands specifically, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.

Question Seven
    Answer: I am friends with "feistyfox" "terranautical" "tomitytom" a helper named "spooeeee" and much more but these are just the main couple of players

Question Eight
    Answer: I built a house that is open to any new player in the MistyLands community can live in and just relax there until he builds his own house, I am also currently making a enchanting area where everybody on the server could enchant because the enchanting table in the community enchanting area is just level 20 and I want players to have the full experience to enchant at level 30 and that their levels that they worked hard for wont all go to waste as well as their tools.

Final Question
    Answer: I realize that tech I call I've only been on the forums for 26 days; I've been on the serverge a little longer. I filled out this app regardless in hopes the mere 4 days wouldn't be a serious issue.

15. Se7en7NZ

Se7en7NZ New Member

This server has provided a safe space for me in so many difficult times and I want other people to enjoy this amazing server just as much as I have, Sorry it wouldn't let me add this for some reason.

16. Sheygen

Sheygen New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: Sheygen
    Discord Username: Sheygen#9407
    Timezone:
    European Summer Time "I'm an hour ahead of The UK."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: "If I'd have to guess, then I'd say a place between 2 hours and fast forward to 5 hours."
    Current In-Game Ranks: "Currently I own no store rank, I'll most likely not be getting one.
    (I enjoy the state of semi-vanilla, that I'm in right now) As for my, whadaya call it, Ingame Purchased Rank, Warlord."

Year you joined MistyLands: "I joined the year 2020, before the dark times."
    Month You Joined MistyLands: "I joined the 2nd of April, so I am not a veteran player."
    Have You Donated Before: "I have donated quite a few times. Though only ever to gain something. Keys mostly."

QUESTIONS

Question One

Answer: "As a player, my primary goal is to play and have fun. Playing includes whatever Minecraft brings. The fun is what I make of it with the community. As a Helper, if I get picked that is, is to help out. Which I'll be doing none the less."

Question Two

Answer: "Yes, I would actually say, that I am well known, liked, and respected in the community."

Question Three

Answer: "That I have not. If I have, then I certainly do not recall it, and if that is the case, I apologize for the "I have not" statement."

Question Four

Answer: "I do indeed have experience as staff on other servers. Servers such as Minelife (Danish) & PokéMayhem (English of Some Sort) On these servers, I was Moderator most of the time. I got promoted rather fast."

Question Five

Answer: "It happens here and there. That is the best answer, really. I'm not all that much verbally active. Though that's an easy fix."

Question Six

Answer: "There's nothing all that glorious that puts me above the rest. In fact, there's nothing. What I offer is a somewhat experienced staff member. Nothing more."

Question Seven

Answer: "I would say that, Mince (aiMincerafter), West (Westbourne) and Tobby (Tobby540) are my friends. And those are just a few of whom I consider friends. Am I part of a group? Nothing so fancy as a private Discord group, nor any other type of group really."

Question Eight

Answer: "Well, for starters, given that this is a helper application - I've helped out a few people with minor stuff.
    As for other ingame notable things: I've sat up shop twice.
    I managed to find all the Easter Eggs in the Easter Hunt as the 2nd to do so. Besides that, nothing too notable.
    Though I am definitely not under the radar.
    "

Final Question

Answer: "What else is there to say other than this: I am a bit of a Star Wars buff.
    In all seriousness, I've tried to keep it short and on point. The application. And as a bonus, for me mostly, I color organized it! Enjoy!
    "

17. StiggyJack

StiggyJack New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: StiggyJack
    Discord Username: Stiggy#1776
    Timezone: GMT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 2-5
    Current In-Game Ranks: Elite / General (I think)
    The year you joined MistyLands: 2020
    Month You Joined MistyLands: June
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, Elite Rank along with various crate keys

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:
    Since joining, I have worked on my large castle-like build. The end goal of this build is to hopefully bring it to scale and meet the requirements to become an official town on the Blue server. Alongside this, I have always tried to encourage growth, whether that be helping other players or stimulating the young economy blue has. I do help new players settle and giving them a good start to the server hopefully upping the chance of them returning and playing frequently.

Question Two
    Answer:
    My presence on the Blue server is far greater than on Green. All frequent players know me or know of me. As I said above, I help most new players, so I believe I am one of the first faces a lot of newcomers see and interact with. My presence on Green is slowly building as I often join to speak and interact with other players and to admire the builds they have on there.

Question Three

Answer:
    I have not been punished.

Question Four
    Answer:
    From 2013-2016 I was an in-game and Backend Admin on a server called 222craft. In it’s prime the server catered for 15-30 players on at any given time. I handled the training of the server’s mod team, the creation/reset of the resource/PVP worlds, and the integration of the enjin plugin to accommodate the rank application system they had on their website which pulled data from the site's database. I was involved in testing new potential plugins for any clashes with any pre-existing ones and tweaking the ones we already had implemented.

The server slowly declined after the EULA change made in 2014 (I believe), this was due to the Server owner wanting to strictly abide by the new rules and we were no longer getting the income which we previously were through the donator ranks for in-game items/perks. Despite the staff team's best efforts to convince the owner to exploit the loopholes within the EULA, the server slowly died, losing the advanced website hosting first and then eventually, the server hosting itself. The server has had 2 other revamps since then but didn’t get any traction and as of 2017-18 the Minecraft community presence was completely disbanded.

I can answer further queries on this if needs be.

Question Five

Answer:
    I have only ever used the voice chat once to talk to a friend on the server, but I am happy to jump on when invited and I am not working.

Question Six
    Answer:
    To be completely honest, the Blue server doesn’t have a Staff member consistently active, this is not due to any negligence and I am not implying that either. I understand the Green server has been around longer and most of the staff are already set-up there and if there is a problem on Blue, the staff are always happy to help. I would like to be the active Helper on the Blue server.

I would like to say my previous experience as a staff member elsewhere would help me, but alas it was many years ago. However, I am willing to learn the Helper moderation system/flow you have on MistyLands and hopefully, one day, become a key member in the months/years to come.

My job encourages professionalism when dealing with clients / external development teams. Though this is Minecraft I believe this could be beneficial when it comes to dealing with some situations that may occur. I manage teams/projects daily which I also believe could be useful in the future.

Question Seven

Answer:
    I try to be friends with everyone, but if I had to state my closest friend group…It would be Shop 62 members (FeistyFox, JohnyGupta, and Mattchu1118) these are people I speak to beyond the confines of the in-game chat.

I would also like to say I am friends with Spoooeeee, but that guy is friendly with everyone, so who knows? Flattery will get you everywhere... right?

Question Eight

Answer:
    My current build is probably the most notable thing I have done on the Blue server so far. My involvement in the server’s economy is also a notable thing. I have spent countless hours grinding items and selling them to stimulate the economy and attempt to bring it closer to that we have on Green.

Final Question
    Answer:
    Initially, I was only planning to stay here through the 2 weeks holiday I had in June…though I have come to love the place. Even if you don’t consider this application now, I hope you keep it in mind for the future.

18. Itzjune

Itzjune New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: ItzJune (Formerly Josh_That1Guy)
    Discord Username: ItzJune#1049
    Timezone: Central Daylight Time

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 2-5
    Current In-Game Ranks: General on blue / Elite on green
    The year you joined MistyLands: 2017
    Month You Joined MistyLands: May
    Have You Donated Before: Yes, if you count Elite Rank along with crate keys

QUESTIONS

Question One
    Answer:
    Currently, I with the help of JavaJazz have been building a player community in order to increase the duration of time players spend on misty as well as creating a fun-filled community experience.

Question Two
    Answer:
    I was very well known on Misty Green until I transitioned to blue for a fresh start. On Blue, I currently have made several friends including the people in my community as well as other top players

Question Three

Answer:
    Back when I was a new member in 2017 I was temp banned for stealing, I felt terrible because I later realized how great a community Misty lands was. After that, I began trying to make the server better for new coming players so they wouldn't do the same.

Question Four
    Answer:
    I have never before been a staff on a Minecraft server but I often like to help out new players when I am able.

I am well versed in the rules and commands and plugins that misty uses, I could probably pass a quiz on this stuff.

Question Five

Answer:
    Rarely, I only use discord for important server updates most of the time.

Question Six
    Answer:
    I've been on Mistylands for quite some time, I've enjoyed the time I've spent here. I've considered applying for this position before but have never gotten to it. I've learned how to effectively deliver an enjoyable player experience for any and all players. I would love to contribute to the MistyLands team.

Question Seven

Answer:
    I want to be liked by everyone, if friendship comes with it, that's all the better. (a few people I can think of are Stiggyjack, we used to be mortal enemies but we worked it out one on one in a friendly way, another being Mattchu1118, FiestyFox, PressThatButton, Several helpers from green, the list goes on :D)

Question Eight

Answer:
    On the Green server, I built Slab City which at its peak held 35 players, I also built a set of several Personally designed towers.

On Blue, I'm currently working on LunaLand, a player community currently consisting of 23 members and counting.

Final Question
    Answer:
    I love the experiences I've had on MistyLands, I've grown with the server and I would love to be a part of the future of Misty :D

19. 53Jman

53Jman New Member

There are periods of my life that get unreasonably busy or hectic and it will be like a disappear for month(s), I am pretty sure that it's pretty obvious. But I believe that's an important thing to bring up with you guys, but I try to be on as often as I can.... Oh yeah and Tom is sexy