Helper Application Format

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Tomitytom, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Phinns

Phinns New Member

USER INFORMATION

Minecraft Username: 5fin (Phinns)
    Discord Username: fin.#0300
    Timezone: Gmt/Bst

GENERAL INFORMATION

Average Hours Played Per Day: 3-8
    Current In-Game Ranks: Legend
    Year you joined MistyLands: 2019
    Month You Joined MistyLands: May
    Have You Donated Before: Numerous times with keys and ranks

QUESTIONS

Question One
    What is your current goal on the server?
    Answer: Currently as i type this me and my good friend Westbourne are working on a server wide community project to map the entire map. This is going smoothly as i have a great compatability with working with others.

Question Two
    Would you say you are well known and respected in the community?
    Answer: Yes I believe so i am socialable and connected to many players including new and old.

Question Three
    Have you ever been punished on MistyLands before? If you have, please mention what it was and why you think you should still become a Helper.
    Answer: No but once upon a time Tom did ban me as a joke but my life flashed before my eyes.

Question Four
    Do you have any experience being a staff member on any other server? If so, tell us about your experience and which servers you were staff on.
    Answer: Yes on private server with friends i have worked on coding plugins and figuring out better ways for the community to thrive. This implys that i work to match players needs and suggestions.

Question Five
    Do you actively participate and verbally communicate in voice calls with other users in the MistyLands Discord?
    Answer: Yes as i type this i am in a call with a few members and talking about important things such as projects and aspirations.

Question Six
    What do you think sets you apart from the dozens of other applications we get - why should we pick you over all those other applicants?
    Answer: My ability to get along socially with other players and manage community projects and events accordingly and sensibly. This is great for the mistylands community because more events and projects as a whole improves player activity and a better reactions for the server as a whole.

Question Seven
    Who would you say are your friends on the server - are you part of any group?
    Answer: Currently Me , westbourne and TGS are working on a podcast for Mistlylands. Also other friends on the server include: Seany00, SnacksBTW, Duckie , gampy , fish , mango , recursive, TGS , TDS , DJ , blue , Crafty , naz , jam, Tomitytom, tobby, spo , uncle , fiestyfox , both penguins , purple, dark. Too many to add

Question Eight
    What notable things have you done so far during your time on MistyLands?
    Answer: Firstly i have done many achievements using toms great AACH plugin. Built numerous builds such as my Tokai build formely owned by Crafty, worked with seany00 on a big base. Map project with Westbourne. Helped with atlantis. Helped with MistyRail. Helped with Tomolopolis. Easter event. And then setting up the podcast with members.

Final Question
    Is there anything else you would like to add or let us know?
    Answer: I am thankful for the server and all the members that have been included in great projects. Been here for a while and i plan on staying as it shows me a side of minecraft that i havent been able to experience until now.