ScottishJay & DarkNinjaZelda!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScottishJay, Oct 18, 2019.

1. ScottishJay

ScottishJay New Member

Hi all,
    just a wee introduction to my wife and I :)

My wife and I met playing on a Minecraft server about 6 years ago. We got married three years ago, and she moved from America to Scotland afterwards! Since then, the server we staffed was closed after the owners lost interest. It was offered to myself however I just didnt have the time to manage it all. The server was then handed over to a toxic staff member who pretty much ruined everything. That individual stole all the donations made to the server and let it run into arrears with the host, thus closing it down completely.

Since then, we've never played on another Minecraft Server... Till today. I was sitting here, working from home, and I asked my wife if she wanted to start playing Minecraft again. Well, she must have been thinking the same thing because she literally found this server a few weeks ago. So, here we both are!

We're both an open book and welcome any questions on our relationship and how we met etc. It's quite a unique story I guess - meeting your partner playing Minecraft with an ocean between you. It wasn't easy, but we made it happen!

Spoooeeee and DarkNinjaZelda like this.
  2. Tomitytom

Tomitytom Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Helloooooo ScottishJay & DarkNinjaZelda!

Welcome to Misty. It's always nice to see new faces. Give it a week or 2 and you will be like the rest of us. Crazy, mad, weird and always laughing.

P.s. I hope you like cake ;)

3. Spoooeeee

Spoooeeee Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Helper

Welcome to Mistylands, ScottishJay & DarkNinjaZelda.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Best place in my opinion is the servers discord, (which can be found on the 'Discord' tab of this site).

I hope you enjoy your stay! :D