The 2020 Halloween Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Westbourne, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Westbourne

Westbourne Helper
    Helper

The 2020 Halloween Treasure Hunt in Tomolopolis City

About

Everyone had a lot of fun in last year’s Halloween hunt, which is why I have decided to run it again this year, as part of the Mistylands 10 Year Celebrations.

The object of the hunt is the same as before – find the hidden underground treasure room in the fastest time possible. You will follow clues that will take you to different areas in Tomolopolis, slowly building up a set of numbers that you will input into some blank coordinates, which will lead you to the treasure room.

Unlike previous treasure hunts, this hunt contains a story that you can follow. Reading the information will help you to decipher the next clue, and allow you to get the most of out of this year’s treasure hunt.

Information

When you find a clue, read it and put it back in the chest - please do not take these with you.

Once you've worked out the clue and where you need to go, head to that location.

Upon arriving at that location, you will then need to find the chest with the clue inside!

Use the notepad to write notes - you will need the information in each clue to solve the final clue, you have been warned!

At the end of the hunt, please delete everything you have written in the notebook and return it to West.

Taking Part

Unlike last year, where only Tomolopolis residents could take part, this event is open to all players of Mistylands Green.

To take part, please message me in game (/mail send Westbourne).

This event will run from Saturday 31st October 2020, 10:00 GMT (Halloween) to Saturday 14th November 2020, 18:00 GMT.

Rewards

The winner will be announced on Sunday 15th November 2020, 20:00 GMT.

First Place: 1x Hallowed Boots (2019 Collection, Including Mending and Soul Speed III).

Second Place: 1x Beacon.

Third Place: $5000 in-game economy.

Good luck to everyone taking part, I hope you have fun!

West

#1 Westbourne, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    jam8munch likes this.