Venluckey says Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Venluckey, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Venluckey

Venluckey New Member

I'm from Georgia, USA and due to my work schedule i get on mostly on Saturday and Sunday. I cant build worth a crap, but like to do castle towers. I'm good at farming and mining, with a little red stone experience. I dislike PVP, that's why i claim all my land so i can not loose my stuff.

I started to play Minecraft as a stress reducer, and started with Caldera server, but due to me keep die from players killing me i was loosing lots of hours of hard work. So i looked on the Minecraft server list for a newer server, and found the Temp server with 3 people on it. I have been on here for 3 weeks now i think. Seems to be a better laid back environment.

If i can help let me know, just keep in mind I don't get but 2 days a week to play.

Looking forward to the server, all i know is the Temp server.

Thanks for the great place to play!

Tomitytom and jam8munch like this.
  2. IMustangI

IMustangI Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard! Our community is full of builders and castles are a common theme among several of our players. DarkenGnarly and Jam8munch are probably two of our best builders and can always give tips to help you improve your builds. We prefer to focus on building instead of PVP and you will be able to claim our area for protection from griefing as well.

3. jam8munch

jam8munch Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the props Mustang! You will enjoy it here Venluckey you don't need to worry about being killed by any of us! (Unless you turn on pvp of course lol)