Voting on Minecraft Servers_org

Discussion in 'Other Reports' started by Anxiety Pickle, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Anxiety Pickle

Anxiety Pickle New Member

I've joined the server I think 3 days ago, and got familiar with the voting system on the server.

As I went to vote on the different websites my confirmation in the chat were going through. I noticed that one of them did not give me a confirmation. I tried again the next day, thinking it might have been my spelling and I might have typed my minecraft username in wrong. I made sure this time it wasn't the spelling. Still nothing. I tried again today and it definitely isn't my spelling, every other site works perfectly fine, and I keep having problems with that one. Is there anything I can do or did anyone have a similar problem? How did you solve it?

Thank you for any help.

2. Spoooeeee

Spoooeeee New Member

Hi Anxiety Pickle, unfortunately you're not the only one with this voting issue. Many people have had issues and only getting 3/4 votes. It's usually the last vote site, but others have played up before. As far as we're aware, we're not sure why this happens, It's never happend to myself. It might help by voting using a different device than you normally do to vote, example a mobile. In the future it's possible Tom might look into the voting and make it easier for players.

Enjoy Minecrafting!

Anxiety Pickle likes this.