YouTube/Media Rank or Title?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Elijahandskip, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Elijahandskip

Elijahandskip New Member

Hi, I am a YouTuber and I might make a video on Mistylands. I was curious if you guys would be interested in adding a YouTube rank or Media rank (Media would add twitch streamers in). The rank wouldn't have to have any perks at all, except a title in global chat, so people would know you had it (Just like the normal ranks). The staff could make requirements for the application, (Example: Must upload a video of Mistylands every 2 weeks, Must have 75 subscribers to apply, ect…). I hope the staff take this into consideration. Thanks for reading.

Tomitytom likes this.
  2. Tomitytom

Tomitytom Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Hello Elijahandskip.

Welcome to the forums and to the Mistylands server.

We have had a few people on and off over the years streaming on the server. We Currently do not have any Youtube/Twitch Streamer ranks nor do we give out free ranks/perks/benefits to streamers. I do think it is something we could, and should considier for the future though.

I think having a [Youtube] or [Twitch] Tag besides your name would be the best idea, as it would mean these players would still be able to show off their voter/donor ranks in game. :)

Join our Discord To contact us Quicker if needed
    https://discordapp.com/invite/Zmqknsj

Tomitytom

Elijahandskip likes this.
  3. Elijahandskip

Elijahandskip New Member

Agreed. The tag is more of what I was suggesting. I use the term "Rank" though, because I have found a few servers that just have tags and others that have the rank.